September Training Class
The class will be held in Dallas, Texas at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott on September 19th and 20th. The website for the hotel is Marriott DFWAP.
On the Marriott website you will be able to view pictures of their excellent accommodations, as well as find additional links for driving instructions, maps, and a business and attraction locator!
Sleeping Room Rate: $175.00 per room per night, plus applicable taxes Sept 18 departing Sept 21, 2017
Cost of Attendance: $1395 per person. Note: each person will be responsible for their hotel and travel expenses.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8am – 5pm Conference Breakfast and lunch
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8am – 11am Conference Breakfast
You will see and learn in detail all the new enhancements, meet with other distributors and exchange ideas and see how they are doing things.
Some of the new enhancements are:
- Rewrite of Branch Requisitions.
- New features in AP to print credit card confirmations.
- New Cylinder Inquiries to show you how many cylinders you will need for a job or a time period.
- Fast Inquiries has been upgraded to include unlimited contacts, the ability to add a contact from within the Customer Inquiry and the ability to see just the quotes for the customer you are viewing.
- Digital signature capture at the counter or on the truck.
- Releasing backorders through Purchase Order Receiving
- General ledger rewrite
- Backorder rewrite
- Finalizer Enhancements
- New Mobile Order Entry using ruggedized tablets.
- Dispatcher program is being upgraded to pass orders from your server to the Mobile Tablets for delivery of your orders. This is a way to move to a more paperless environment.